I don’t know about you but I know I’m already starting to plan out my best year ahead. There is nothing like starting the year off with all these hopes, dreams and new years resolutions to become the healthiest and fittest you’ve ever been…to then realise yet another year has gone by and you’re still working on the same resolutions!
Ohh no not the best feeling but don’t worry we’ve all been there! So how are you going to make sure you don’t fall into the same traps as last year? Here are a few tips from the crew at Bridge Fitness:
- Write down your goals and make sure they each have positive and measurable components – i.e. instead of I want to loose 10kgs set to run 10km without stopping.
- Join a Melbourne fitness boot camp – this will assure you start the year off with some great motivation and a good kick start to reboot your health and fitness.
- Partner up with some like minded friends – making yourself even more accountable
- Cut back on processed foods and alcohol – you will feel healthier and happier making you stay focused on achieving your goals
- Set yourself little rewards along the way – small targets are better than massive targets, as each achievement will give you motivation to carry on to the next
For more info on our upcoming fitness boot camp please email email@example.com we would love to help kick start your New Year and help you work on achieving your goals.