Stuck for healthy lunch recipes or just simply bored of the same old thing? Give this recipe a go, and let us know your thoughts!
Seaweed Sushi Bowl
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 avocado (thinly sliced)
- ½ cucumber (diced)
- ½ red pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dried seaweed (arame, wakame, or crumbled nori sheets)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ garlic clove
- dash salt and pepper
Split the first seven ingredients into two bowls.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together to make the dressing.
Pour the dressing over the sushi bowls.
Serve & Enjoy!
Tip: This is a great lunch to take on the go. Keep dressing in a separate container so you can give it a shake before adding it to the sushi bowl.