So we recently held an internal online SMOOTHIE COMPETITION and I want to share with you all the great recipes we got out of it!
Here are the Top 10 Smoothie Recipes!
SMOOTHIE by Bridge
1/3 cup mix berries
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 cup chilled water
SMOOTHIE by Alex
Spinach (1 handful)
Beetroot (just a couple of little bits) – STRONG FLAVOUR ALERT!!!
Frozen berries (1/2 cup to a cup pending on how sweet you like it )
Coconut water or water (depending on your consistency I like mine icy so I have only 150ml)
SMOOTHIE – By Nina
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
I cup coconut water
Prepare the night before so that seeds come up. Next morning add handful of berries and squeeze half a lemon. You can add more coconut water if you like. Mix it all up again and it’s ready for breakfast.
SMOOTHIE – By Milli
Chia gel, paw paw pineapple and water. The enzymes in the papaya are great for your gut too! Watermelon, pineapple and mint is very cooling on a hot day.
Almond milk, banana, maca, medjool date, and Himalayan salt is a salted caramel treat! You could add vanilla protein powder too. No pics as my kitchen unpacking is a work in progress so my raw vegan diet is in play (sarcastically eating fruit for breakfast and lunch
SMOOTHIE – By Josie
Coconut water, half a green apple, half a pear (optional), one frozen banana, handful of spinach & the juice of half a lime. Tasty, healthy & full of energy
SMOOTHIE by Alice
Cup of almond milk, handful of fresh strawberries and raspberries, 2 spoonfuls of vanilla yoghurt. SO TASTY
SMOOTHIE by Fran
Spinach – handful
Couple spoons of Greek yoghurt
Few ice cubes
It called ‘Doh’ an Afghan drink my sister told me about, normally doesn’t have spinach though. Enjoyed instead of alcohol in the Afghan community.
SMOOTHIES – By Tracy
1. Half an apple, small banana, lime juice, half scoop of protein powder, half teaspoon of spirulina and coconut water.
2. Banana, chocolate protein powder, coconut water, cinnamon
SMOOTHIES – By Jo
1. One banana, a handful of raspberries, a teaspoon of raw cacao powder, almond milk and seed mix (chia, linseed).
2. One small banana, a handful of frozen raspberries, almond milk, half a teaspoon of Matcha Maiden powder (not too green!) and a handful of a seed mix. Coconut: pretty garnish.
SMOOTHIES by Viv
1. Spinach, berries, Apple, lemon, ginger and spirulina! It may not look great but boy it is tasty! Perfect in a take away coffee cup for those on the move!
2. I created this traditional yet tasty number this morning! 1 banana, handful of berries, almond milk, spirulina, cinnamon sprinkle and a spoonful of Greek yoghurt
Let us know what your favourite smoothie is?