Friday nights are lazy nights for me, so the temptation to get take away is way high!
I’ve found that if I plan my night around making food fun, my perception changes and I am happy to cook and stay in.
So here is just one of the Food For Friday recipes I use to spice things up in the kitchen. Really tasty, lots of colour, super healthy and great to make for friends without ever feeling guilty.
Friday Snapper Tacos
– Snapper fillets cooked with garlic, chilli and lime
– Tomatoes chopped with red onion
– Spinach leaves, purple cabbage and coriander
– Avocado smashed with salt and lime
– Greek yoghurt with garlic and lime, salt and pepper
– Jalapeños for extra spice
– Organic tacos cooked lightly with some olive oil in the pan
Give it a try and let me know what you think 🙂